Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I can safely say I am well underway with my Fiberlicous (was that how it was spelt?). On the drive home from our get together I had completely worked out everything that I was going to do, so when I got home it was off to the stash (also raided Granny's good old stash) and I started sewing right away. Also safe to say I havn't done any more since 6pm that Sunday but never the less it will hopfully be completed WAY before due date. Hope everyone else has got lots of cool ideas. Don't know if I will be able to wait the extra 2 weeks to see them this time, wait of course I will, i'll be shopping my heart out on the other side of the world :) happy sewing fellow 12x12ers.

1 comment:

  1. Great!Sounds like you will have no problem waiting those extra two weeks until the next reveal!

    ReplyDelete