Friday, September 2, 2011

Inspiration!

The international 12x12 group have just posted their last colourplay challenge - Orange! Some really nice quilts once again! http://www.twelveby12.org/ I have bought their book but, with all these challenges & daily life!, haven't had a lot of time to read it...but have really enjoyed the bits I have read. I have been procrastinating on how to do my background for "Song" but looking at these Orange quilts has given me a bit of inspiration to go with a few ideas I have already had!! I've stuck with my original idea but am finding it hard to decide on the best way to put it all together without over-doing anything....Once again challenging with time fast running out! Looking forward to seeing all the Splash Quilts tomorrow!! See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment